My Journey of Faith

Welcome to one of the My Journey of Faith blogs. My name is Sandra and this page is where you can get to know me, post questions on Christian issues and share your experiences in Christ. There are others like me that want to share their own personal journeys of faith. Click on the names at the left to meet the others or click on this link for the main page:

http://myjourneyoffaith.com

Thank you for stopping by to visit. Don't forget to post a comment.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gen 1:21 “So God created…”


I was out in my yard the other day taking photos of the flowers and butterflies and came upon this tiny creature I had never seen.  There were about five or six of these little “critters” busily gathering nectar from the marigolds.  I had never seen anything quite like it before and at first I thought it might be a baby hummingbird but then I noticed his body resembled the body of a bumblebee.  The wings were different-dark around the edges but transparent in the middle.  I later, after an Internet search, discovered this little creature is called a “Snowberry Clearwing Hummingbird Moth”.
I continue to marvel at God’s creation.  He makes everything unique to it’s own purpose.  Every moth He makes He creates in a very special design and for a very specific purpose.  He does the same for us.  He creates each of us unique to His purpose and plan.  He designs us to look a certain way, have a unique personality, talents, etc. and places within each of us a desire to know Him and love Him.
Psalm 139:15 “For You created my innermost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb…all the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be.”
The great God of the universe created this tiny distinctively different hummingbird moth and He created me and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment