My Journey of Faith

Welcome to one of the My Journey of Faith blogs. My name is Sandra and this page is where you can get to know me, post questions on Christian issues and share your experiences in Christ. There are others like me that want to share their own personal journeys of faith. Click on the names at the left to meet the others or click on this link for the main page:

http://myjourneyoffaith.com

Thank you for stopping by to visit. Don't forget to post a comment.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

How Marvelous is Your Creation!


Psalm 139:13-16 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, 16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."



Isn't it amazing that God formed us in our mother's womb and so delicately and intricately formed every part! From cell to cell, eyes that blink, a heart that beats, a brain that thinks, a mouth and vocal chords that enable us to speak and so much more, He created it all! When you think of the human body and how it functions, you have to know that it didn't "just happen". We are fearfully and wonderfully made!

This verse in Psalms also tells us that not only did He form us but He also wrote in His book the number of days we will have. He laid our path before us even before we were born. How amazing is this God that cares for me! How amazing is this God that cares for you! Thank You, Father God, You are an amazing God!

No comments:

Post a Comment