My Journey of Faith

Welcome to one of the My Journey of Faith blogs. My name is Sandra and this page is where you can get to know me, post questions on Christian issues and share your experiences in Christ. There are others like me that want to share their own personal journeys of faith. Click on the names at the left to meet the others or click on this link for the main page:

http://myjourneyoffaith.com

Thank you for stopping by to visit. Don't forget to post a comment.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jesus Loves Me, this I know

Jesus Loves Me This I Know

 I learned the song, "Jesus Loves Me" when I was a little girl and I have taught it to my children and now sing it with my grandchildren.  I don't sing that song very often but I was reminded the other day about the very truth of this little song.
Jesus loves me, this I know.  Jesus loves me, this I know. Jesus loves me, this I know.  Jesus loves me, this I know.
How do I know the song is true? Because the Bible tells me so... 
1 Cor 8:3  "the man who loves God is known by God."
John 3:16  "For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." 
John 16:27  "the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God."     
Titus 3:4-5 "But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,  He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy."
Because I know Jesus loved me enough to die for me that I may be reconciled to a Holy God. He is my Lord and Savior.
Colossians 1:22 "But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation"

No comments:

Post a Comment